Monday, October 4, 2010

Last month's winner! + This month's sponsor

September's winner is PAULA!!! I'd like to personally thank her as well for continuing to play each week - love the dedication!

She'll be receiving a packet full of handmade paper goodies supplied by RachelMayDesigns.etsy.com - be sure to check out her shop for all the fantastic things she has to offer! Recycled is the way to go!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Our sponsor for October is BigScrapDeal.com!!

They've put up an amazing package of scrapbooking goodies, and also a cute tote to keep them in! Some of the items included - stickers by 7Gypsies, KnCo chipboard pieces and rhinestones, Chatterbox purse book and more!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited! Thanks so much for picking me to win :-) WAHOOOO!! What do I need to do now, other than bask in the glow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - Paula - email me your address: deedee430@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Paula!!!! I am going to get started on this month's now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Paula! I look forward to seeing a project you've created from your prize pack! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what Rachel sends me or to play with it! I know I'll use whatever it is & trust me, I'll show it off too Miwa! DeeDee, if your sketches weren't so great I wouldn't play every week... there's only been one I struggled with so keep em coming :-)

    ReplyDelete