Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SketchMania #21!

Last one for November already - can you believe it? Thanksgiving is this week, and then on into Christmas decorations!!

I'm not sure if I got around to mentioning the prize for this month, but I'll send out a couple sets of flowers to a winner for November!

Here's this weeks sketch (One week to finish all FIVE sketches!) and then some examples =)

DeeDee:


Purnima:


Sarah Michelle:


Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 3oth of Nov for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I did 4 out of 5 for this month--all 12x12 LOs! Maybe I will make a card so I can say I did 5 for 5! I have never done so many Sketch Mania's in one month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAP! I didn't realize I'd missed this one, I did it yesterday :-( If anybody wants to see what I did, here's my link: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2010/12/ppc-cc42-sketchmania21.html

    ReplyDelete