Tuesday, January 6, 2015

art-journal pages by Tusia Lech


Hello! Welcome in New Year! I hope it will be an awesome year for you and for me :)

Today I would like to show you my art-journal pages, that I created in round robin journal of my friend Eliza. She gave us an old book and asked us to use it also :) My art-journal pages are about looking after ourselves - our beauty and health - and the book, I have used, was published more than 50 years ago :)




I will show you, how I created the title page (the whole art-journal consists of such pages, like mine - with title page and inner pages.

I took 2 different colors of embossing powder and Emboss It Dabber from Ranger - for me it is the most convenient medium for applying embossing powders on the UmWowStudio chipboard pieces.



I covered UmWowStudio Love Speech Bubbles with two different colors of embossing powders.







And then I layered two pieces creating the title label.





Inside I created background using UmWowStudio Hexagon Mask and Heidi Swapp White spray.



I have added also some chipboard Nautical Stars and Twinkle Speech Bubbles


I highlighted the edges with white Sharpie pen.


All splashes are created with White Ecoline.




I have used:













3 comments: