Monday, October 12, 2015

'Explore Places!'

Hello there UmWowStudio friends and followers,
 
Shhhh! It's Geraldine here.... Don't tell anyone that I'm back here, but finally after a long needed break I have returned and I'm creating again. Today I'm sharing a layout using the latest stunning 7 Dots paper range and some cool chipboard & Stencil products created by Owner of 
UmWowStudio- DeeDee Catron and available in the UmWowStudio store!
 
 
'Oh, The Places you'll Go'
 
 
After such a long break I decided to take a step out of my own comfort zone and create with a colour palette I don't normally use - Mustard Yellow. I encourage you also to take a step outside your comfort zone and try a colour you don't like ... the achievement reward when you finish your creation is very satisfying!
 
UmWowStudio Products:
 
Oh The Places You'll Go Flair
 
Damaged Punchinella Chipboard.
Flurries Stencil.
 
7 Dots Studio  -Lost and found Collection by DeeDee.
Papers, and Tag sheet.

 
 
O.K. so till next time...I will be back again very soon.
xoxo G! 
 
 
 

1 comment: