Wednesday, November 11, 2015

35, it´s OK!

Hi & Welcome to a new Layout from me, Jana!
I turned 35 this year, and i had some days where i was thinking "gosh, you´re getting OLD!"
But, it´s ok to getting older... i learned a lot in this year, about me, about life... i love life! sure i do have some hard times as a mom of 3... but it´s ok! it´s my life and i really enjoy it!
On this Layout i used a whole pack of Chipboard Alphas, and all these Letters are a symbol for all my weird thoughts! Head full, got it?!


i used Gesso as a base for my letters, i just used it as glue! I used my Finger to get some Gesso on the letters too. But just a bit, i don´t wanted to cover them up completely!


The "POW" stands for the years, they gone by so quick! too quick! pow, you´re old! ;)


and here is the complete Layout! i had fun getting this one together!


i used the following UmWowStudio things...

Thanks for stopping by, i wish you all a great day!
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment