Friday, August 6, 2010

Love Notes

(Are you looking for SketchMania??? Click here!!!)


My husband leaves me these adorable little loves notes whenever he is up and out of the house before I even wake - full of love and promises of security and happiness (which we mostly have already) and they mean the world to me. So of course I wanted to preserve them. I had the idea of "love notes" floating around in my head.. then SketchyThursdays provided a cute sketch.. so I used it.. and I ran across a stash of the Love Notes line by Cosmo Cricket in my paper! and VOILA!

I did of course incorporate more lollipop flowers.. which I'm loving.. tulle, ribbons, label tape, arte blanche chipboard letters, 2 chloe's closet brads, a snap from one of Will's old shirts, thread, eyelets, floral beads and the Love Notes line by Cosmo Cricket.

I made my photo mounts into pockets so that there's a picture of the note.. and the actual note!


and what kind of a scrapbooker would I be if I didn't write a little blurb about what these are and why they're so special?

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, that is so sweet!!!! Both of him and this page! Love how you preserve this, both in photos and as keeper of the letters. Soooo beatuiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to take a pic of the letter and to keep the letter as well! And such a sweet page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooooooooo precious! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that you scrapped this memory and loving that you added a pocket for the actual note! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete