Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SM #36

Welcome to This week's SketchMania!
Our prize this month: $10 to Barnes N Noble, and $20 to Amazon.com! - it does seem as if we have more participants when there's a link system involved, so we'll keep going with this way to link! If you have any suggestions that don't cost, feel free to make them! :)

I'm loving what everyone is doing for the linked dots in Sketch #35!!!

Last month's prize winner has been notified :)

Here is #36:


and the examples:

Jennifer:


Kylie:


RachelMay:




Please post a link to your blog post using Mr. Linky :) you have until March 31th for this sketch - any links posted after that will not be considered for the prize :)


4 comments:

  1. oooo, I'm the first the week :-) Yea me! Now I don't have to worry about forgetting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added mine! It was a great challenge DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the multi-photo possibilities on this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one stumped me at first, but then I thought out of the box and killed two projects with one sketch. Love it!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete