Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Heart & Soul {a 12x12 layout}


Hi Everyone!! Today I'm sharing a beautiful layout by Creative Team member Jess Mutty. 



As well as:
Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, Studio Calico
Cardstock: American Crafts
Mist: Heidi Swapp 
Punchinella: Gauche Alchemy
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Rub ons: Pink Paislee
Stick Pin: Little Yellow Bicycle


Jess says : "I've had my eyes on both the layered circles and this large ampersand since I first saw them!  Sometimes naked chip is exactly the right feeling you want and these pieces inspired the whole page from the color scheme up. I kept to neutral tones and a repeating circle theme throughout.  The chipboard circles were awesome layered on top of the printed circles... subtle but they added great dimension and detail. 




And the ampersand was a super title element! It was large enough to overlap my photo and tie the rest of the title into the white space to the right.  I want more of these!"

I can't get over the gloriousness of the almost clean and simple but just not quite, the beautiful layering and the bold chip! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Layout ! Love the wood bits combined with the gold !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout - I love it! Love the circles, the wood and the gold (and who could not love those gorgeous kiddos!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!! Perfect use of the chip pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Love the color scheme and the use of the chipboard pieces. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete