Saturday, February 22, 2014

Winner!! Sketch Challenge

Hello!! Today I'd like to share with you our JANUARY Sketch Challenge WINNER!! (a little late, I'm sorry!)


Our winner is CHANNA!!! Girl please email me @ deedee@umwowstudio.com with your shipping address and we'll get you some goods in the mail!!

I really love how she used our Layered Clouds on this page. Coloring them AND adding the black outline. SUPERB> Not to mention the colored ones on top of a kraft one. Just yum. Thanks so much for playing everyone!! Don't forget to play in our CURRENT sketch challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely believe that which you Cardsharing Server stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I simply adore this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background! Whole layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete