Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Sketch

Hello :)

Here is Tusia Lech. It is March already and I would like to encourage you to take part in UmWowStudio Sketch challenge :) You can win awesome goodies from UmWowStudio!! Below you will see an inspiring sketch.


You can make any type of project - art-journal page, layout, card, tag, ATC or anything, what makes you happy to create. Please use any UmWowStudio item or items, include a DIRECT link to your blog post, mention how you were inspired, and which UmWowStudio products you used. That's it :) 

And here is my layout. I have used Love Speech Bubbles chipboards. Because the title of my layout is "My reason" and the photo, I have used, show my sweet, little daughter, these chipboards were ideal. 


I have covered them with gesso, then I sanded them, to show partially original chipboard. On the photo below you see bubble with "love" - dots surrounded this word were made using white Sharpie Pen.


On another chipboard, after painting it with gesso and uncover a little bit, I applied pink Gelato.


Beautiful flair with crown and word "princess" comes from UmWowStudio Our Princess flair set.


At the background you can see very light pink circles - I sprayed pink Lindy's Stamp Gang mist through UmWowStudio Circle Confetti mask.



UmWowStudio supplies used:

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on the sketch!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison - I am happy you like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful layout! Great take on that sketch, which looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo and lovely layout!! I love the soft pink with the bright yellow!!

    ReplyDelete