Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This is the Life by Anai

Hello :)
Anai here with a very fresh spring layout made with UmWowStudio products and PanPastels :)

Last weekend I went for a little trip - there was a big polish scrapbooking convention in Warsaw, so I had a chance to meet with my creative friends. But my trip wasn't only about that. I wanted to spend some time with my friend and it turned out great. I had a chance to see amazing play at one of the theaters and it was really important event for me. The photo of the beautiful blond woman is from the play... whole scenography was sweet and in pastel colors - beautiful yellow flowers on the light violet/blue background... on the walls, on the floor, on the actresses dress. These scenography inspired me and I created my background in the similar colors.


My background is made mostly with PanPastels and very light acrylic paints. I used my favourite Circle Confetti mask, some doodling and stamps from the 7 Dots Studio "Illumination" collection.
I love Pan Pastels! They have a very unique effect - so soft and chalky.


"This is the Life" flair was just perfect for this layout. Not only because of the color. Not only because of the intensity of my last weekend ;) It also reminds me very strong about the play I've seen - it was bitter-sweet, very sad and difficult, but also it reminded me how important it is to enjoy the time we have!



UmWowStudio chipboards are always very fun embellishments to use. This time I covered them with beige paint, some Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and a bit of grey chalk ink. They look so amazing! I love how great they are for mixed media techniques!


I hope you like it :)
And remember - inspiration is everywhere. In the music, in the theater, in the fashion, and even on the wallpaper ;)

hugs
Anai

UmWowStudio Products:
Circle Confetti Mask
Life is Good Flair
Gear Mash
Distressed Harlequin Background


PanPastel Products:
430.8 Magenta Tint
470.8 Violet Tint
430.3 Magenta Shade
470.3 Violet Shade
340.5 Permanent Red

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout and amazing texture and layers. The colors are just so perfect on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blend of color and contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Super colors and layers - so many wonderful textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the background, the composition and the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the colors that you achieved on your chippies along with the entire design. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um WOW is right. This is just so beautiful. I love everything about it. Pinned for inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour palette. Background is gorgeous -Very Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete