Friday, August 28, 2015

Today: Mixed Media Layout by Kris Berc

Hello UmWowStudio fans!  It's Kris here today with a beach layout featuring a handful of goodies from the UmWowStudio store!


I love the circle confetti stencil!  First I used it with a pen to add some circles here and there on the background paper.  Then I used it with super heavy gesso to create bold white contrast and texture.  When dry, I added some shades of blue with sprays.


The chipboard pieces were terrific for my beach theme as-is in all their raw glory, but I did treat them with a coat of clear distress crackle paint for some fun detail and texture.  I think it makes the chipboard look kind of sandy, like the beach!


This fun piece of flair was the perfect finishing touch for my embellishment cluster.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Vintage Clock Face

other products:
patterned paper: Maja Design
flowers, button: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
crackle paint: Ranger

1 comment:

  1. Great work done by the artist and nice blog when I saw this bold white contrast and texture it looks awesome to me.

    ReplyDelete