Monday, April 10, 2017

Inspired by color....


Hi UmWowStudio Peeps....
THANK YOU soooo much for stopping
by the blog today to check out my latest creation
using UmWowStudio Chippies and Stencils.


I get soooo inspired by new product and that's where
I started.  I cut an oversized tag from
some NEW printed cardboard 
and I pulled out some NEW colors I've been
waiting to play with. 

(sorry there are no step out photos
I just enjoyed the creative process on this on!)


I spritzed the tag with water and once saturated
I tore off the top layer of the cardboard
in random spots on my tag.
I painted Glam into the crevices I exposed and
poured in a bit of Prills. 


I spritzed the whole tag with my new Mist colors 
and layered on 
Polishing Plaster and Crackle Paint
through a couple of UmWowStudio Stencils.






When everything was dry I gathered up
the "torn off" pieces and adhered them 
randomly on the tag.


I then pulled out my stash of UmWowStudio chippies
and chose the
and painted it with a bit of Glam.
When dry, I proceed to cut it into pieces
and adhere the pieces randomly on the tag.


I stapled on a piece of chickenwire
and used it as the base to my flower cluster.


I stamped a heart felt sentiment
onto a piece of Kraft paper
and adhered it to the tag.


I finished off the tag with a bit of vintage curtain
and part of an old zipper
that I adhered to the back of the tag.


I hope you enjoyed my creative journey!!
Once again, THANK YOU for stopping by
the UmWowStudio blog today!

Other Products Used:
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist
Saphire
Dragonfly

Glimmer Glam
BonBon
Times Square

Canvas Corp
Printed Cardboard ~ Postal

Yvonne Blair Designs/IOStamps
Something will grow

Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster ~ Sunwashed Clay

DecoArt Media
Crackle Paste

USArtquest
Prills ~ Go Mango

Petaloo
Vintage Velvet Dogwood ~ Gold
Dogwood Canvas ~ Antique Blue

1 comment: