Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Twinkle Twinkle Little STAR

Today I've got a stunner of a layout to share from Creative Team Member Miae!

Miae says "Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be sharing with you my first CT project for UnWowStudio! I made a scrapbook page using the Layered Stars and they sure were fun to play with!
 
 
The chipboard is a beautiful brown kraft color and I wanted to leave some raw but I also wanted to give some of the stars extra pizzazz....we are talking about stars here after all :)


I painted a layer of Lumiere Metallic paint, let it dry, then randomly painted on a thicker layer of paint and poured on the microbeads. I'm so pleased with the way they turned out! 

Maybe the little stars will inspire you to go and play with your UmWowStudio chippies!"

5 comments:

  1. This LO is AMAZIMG!!! Thanks for sharing this great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is AMAZIMG!!! Thanks for sharing this great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work and way to rock the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...sooo love what you've done with the stars....just fab & I LOVE the heart cut out too:):))

    ReplyDelete