Saturday, April 13, 2013

A layered card!


Hey Folks :D :D

(I always feel like I should say hi.. you know like we happened upon each other at the grocery store, or both our kids bowl on the same league.. something. We're friends, right??)


I have a card to share today that I did for May Arts that was posted on the Paper Crafter's Library blog!


This card starts off with a Fancy Pants corrugated white board base. The next layer is MME's paper which has been distressed with distress stain and glimmer mist. I've stamped down my Dictionary Page stamp and Dream BIG stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps!, and laid down some Washi Tape from Gauche Alchemy. Then I've used the Pleated navy ribbon and and Black Burlap string from May Arts to add some texture. The brad is also from MME. 



I balled up some thread and then spread it back out in its woven mess. The butterfly is one of the plain layers from our Layered Butterflies set. It's been covered in Gesso and distress stain using May Arts webbing as a mask. 

If you'd like to see the details on the HOW-TO head over to the Paper Crafter's Library and check it out :)

4 comments: