Wednesday, May 7, 2014

1st Day of Preschool!

Hello!

Miae here to share a momentous occasion in the life of my wee toddler: First day of preschool! I wanted to make the page fun, messy and childlike to suit the occasion and with help from my trusty UmWowStudio chipboard bits, I think it worked out! :)


Ok, so I LOVE these slightly grungy Alpha ONE letters....they're great for titles but I really wanted to use them as part of the design element (you know what song I was singing the whole time I made this page!). I wanted them black so they would pop off the page and be more noticeable so I covered them with Distress Stain. 


I think it's so nifty how that arrow from the Arrow Title Mash fits so well with that word stamp! It also draws the eyes to the left of the page so that you can start "reading" the page from left to right. I just gave that arrow a quick paint over with Distress Paint.


Oh and the circles from the Circle Confetti Mask are a little ode to my preschooler who is just slightly obsessed with trying to draw circles right now. :)


Enjoy your day!

Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. How do we shop for your products? Your website has been down for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SENSATIONAL......love the blues & those chippy alphas look BRILL here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miae! I just adore your backgrounds...ALWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete