Wednesday, July 5, 2017

UmWowStudio New Release


Hi UmWowStudio Fans.....
I am SOOO EXCITED to announce 
UmWowStudio and I have partnered as part of

The new release consists of 6 Nature inspired chipboard designs.
And today I am excited to share my first creation with YOU!


One thing I LOVE about UmWowStudios chipboard it is extra thick
and able to take most anything you throw at it.

I began by choosing my UmWowStudio Knobby Branch
Then I applied a layer of Crackle Paste.
When dry I spritzed with Glimmer Mist and splattered
with Glimmer Glam.


I wasn't a hundred percent happy with the look
so I rubbed on a bit of StazOn.
When dry....I cut the my UmWowStudio Knobby Branch apart.
(Don't be afraid....it's OK! I designed them to be cut apart)


Next I pulled out UmWowStudios ~ Grid Stencil
and applied a bit of Clear Gesso
onto a Natural Stretched Canvas.


I then pulled out the my UmWowStudio ~ Large Ivy
I applied a layer of Glimmer Glam to both sides
of the UmWowStudio ~ Large Ivy


Then I cut the Large Ivy apart and bent the leaves.


When the stenciled image was dry,
I applied a bit of color.


It wouldn't be me if my creation didn't "say something"!


Here are more photos of my creation.




I hope you enjoyed my creation!
More of my designs can be seen here!

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Other Products Used:
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Lime Cordial
Berrylicious
Night Sky
Bon Bon

Canvas Corp
4 x 6 Stretched Natural Canvas

Yvonne Blair Designs/Impression Obsession
With Heart She Loves

Stazon
Ganache

7 comments:

  1. congrats on your new release! very exciting. Love the canvas too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lynne! The chipboards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabulous canvas with gorgeous new chippies. Love the new plants. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete