Friday, April 6, 2018

Blessed are the curious

Hello everyone,

I have a tag to share today. I have heat embossed the butterfly chipboard and filmed the process so I don't have to explain ! lol


As a base a used a piece of design paper. I added some stamping, scribbling, a little gesso and embossing. 


The butterfly is placed on some silk sari ribbon which I have stitched down the sides. 

You will find the Butterfly HERE.



I am trying to use up my old stash of bits and bobs, these paper flowers are of that stash so I added a brad from the same stash and glued the whole thing down onto the tag...


I think it turned out nice, now if you like to know what I did to the chipboard then hop over to YouTube and have a look ! 




I hope you enjoy watching. 

Until next time ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment