Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Find Peace


There is a lot of truth in the above verbage....
Can I say ~ LIFE can be rough!
But when life becomes difficult I find peace in CREATING!

I have acquired a few new supplies and 
immersed myself in trying them out.

I pulled out several of my UmWowStudio Stencils
Grid
Wonky Circle
and my new Gel Press
along with some paint.

I created A LOT of prints
which I chose to tear up and apply
randomly to my artboard.


Then I pulled out a jar of Light & Fluffy
and applied it randonly through


When it was dry, I dropped a bit of Orange
 onto my canvas with a pipette.


Spritzed it with a bit of water to help the color move.


When it was dry I applied a layer of
Vintage Distress Medium.


I brayered on a bit of Spun Sugar
onto one of the Circle Salad stamps
and applied it randomly onto my canvas.


I then applied a layer of
White Gesso over the entire canvas.


I then mixed a bit Multi Medium Matte
with a few Prills and applied randomly to the canvas.

I repeated the technique of dropping a bit of
Caspian Sea onto the canvas and spritzing with water.


I chose the UmWowStudio chippie
which I cut in half to go under my flower cluster.
I also cut up UmWowStudio chippie
and added into my flower cluster.


I finished up my canvas with a quote ~ Great Things
which I stamped onto a piece of TissueStock
and applied it to my canvas.


I hope you enjoyed my creative journey....
I know I found a bit of peace in the process.




OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Orange
Caspian Sea

Canvas Corp
TissueStock ~ White

Impression Obsession/Yvonne Blair
Great Things

The Crafter's Workshop
Light and Flufy
Spun Sugar

Ranger Ink
Vintage Distress Medium
Multi Medium ~ Matte

Gel Press
8x10 Plate

DecoArt Media 
Primary Yellow
Vermillion
Naphthol Red Light
Phthalo Green-Blue

1 comment: