Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer ATC + Viva Las Vegastamps!


I couldn't get over the tag that I worked on for Studio L3 using the TH technique and Viva Las Vegastamps! Stamps --- so I went ahead and did a set of ATCs for the CropChocolate Summer ATC swap with the same theme...



I left off the TH stamps and used only the VLVS stamps because it seemed more cohesive.. and instead of using saddle brown stazon I went with black Momento --- done and done!! A lot of work went into making these... I sure hope it shows through.


Here is a closeup of my favorite part of the ATC.. it shows how the wonderful distress inks blend together and then the splash of red.. GORGEOUS.

P.S. I used Viva Las Vegastamps! ultra fine embossing powder to create a resist.. then inked.. then ironed it away for this amazing batik effect... you NEED this Embossing Powder!!!!

I'll be sharing them on the VLVS blog on WEDNESDAY with details on the techniques -- so be sure to stop over there and see!

Supplies: Viva Las Vegastamps! (Embossing powder, Ferris Wheel Stamp, Jester Stamp) Distress inks (Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Black Soot, and Spiced Marmalade) Momento Ink (Tuxedo Black) and a heat gun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation. I have also joined and am following your blog

    Beverlee Mossman

    ReplyDelete