Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Remember the voting?? I WON!!!

Thanks to each and every one of you who voted once or multiple times.. thanks to all who had friends and family vote!! now it's time to see who won my prize :)

Prize One: box of random goodies!:




Who is..... 

v.o.t.e.d.






Prize Two is $10 crop credit!!

Who is...

mommyx2 said...
Voted!!!







Is...

Chris said...
monday son voted too






  and I said if I won I'd give away a fourth prize... An October Afternoon SEASIDE collection:

Said..
 VictoriaSchnorr said...
I was able to vote again today. YAY~


Ok Ladies!! Congrats and thank you so much for helping me!! Contact me via EMAIL (deedee430@gmail.com) By the 21st to claim your prize!! I'll get details for getting you your goodies then! 

5 comments:

  1. WAHOOOO!!!! Now I feel incredibly lucky WITH you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohooooo thanks so much deedee!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy you won!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deedee! I'm so glad we were able to help you win. You're work deserves the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win and congrats to all your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo hoooooo is right! yay!! that just makes me happy!
    Well done, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete