Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Little Sugar & Spice (12 x 12 by Jess)

Hello out there! This is Jess today with a sweet 12x12 using paper from 7 Dots Studio, who we'll be featuring all month.

I used the Messy Head collection for this page and totally fell in love with it in the process!


 As you can see this line is pretty feminine and worked perfectly with this photo of my little peanut AND the sweet Our Princess flair set


I misted some Circle Confetti with Blush Color Shine from Heidi Swapp and it gave it just the right amount of color and shimmer without completely hiding the natural chip goodness.  I looped some May Arts twine around the confetti area to further the circle theme.

The Large Love This Polaroid was painted with white crackle paint and I do indeed "love this"!


I misted the Floral Flourish with the same Color Shine and I really love the soft, romantic feeling it adds to the page. It's layered over some awesome scalloped trim from Maya Road.

I also added a smattering of red circles from the Circle Confetti Mask all over this design.


Of course I added a layered cluster at the top left of the layout for balance.  This flair is from the Wild West Flair set and the heart is the cut out from the Polaroid.

All these bits and pieces came together so easily with the 7 Dots Studios paper!  This is definitely one of my new favorite layouts!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the soft colors and the bubles! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layers! Love the mist on the chip and the colors are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and photo! The mist is perfect and I really like the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete