Friday, April 21, 2017

ATCs by Oga



Hello friends of UMS!

I'm here on the blog today and want to share with how I maked ATCs with UWS chipboard ;) The ATCs are shakers!


For my project I have ATC Frames Fancy and LUCKY Confetti chipboard on my table. For background I have used Fortune-teller Collection from 7Dots Studio, 6x6 paper pad.


I cutted 2 pieces  64 × 89 mm (2 ½ × 3 ½ inches).


Foreground I have cutted from plastic box of anything...


One of backgrounds labeled with "LOVE" word with structure paste.


The word "lucky" I have highlighted with gesso.


Using clear heavy medium I have glued the transparent layer to the frame.



Then I mixed some Mini Art Stones with structure paste...


und added it on the edges of the cards.


After drying I have used alcohol inks for having rust effect.


For better blending of colors I have used Blender for alcohol inks.




And here are the ATCs..







Supplies I used:

ATC Frames Fancy
 LUCKY Confetti


Stay creative!

4 comments: