Friday, April 21, 2017

ATCs by Oga



Hello friends of UMS!

I'm here on the blog today and want to share with how I maked ATCs with UWS chipboard ;) The ATCs are shakers!


For my project I have ATC Frames Fancy and LUCKY Confetti chipboard on my table. For background I have used Fortune-teller Collection from 7Dots Studio, 6x6 paper pad.


I cutted 2 pieces  64 × 89 mm (2 ½ × 3 ½ inches).


Foreground I have cutted from plastic box of anything...


One of backgrounds labeled with "LOVE" word with structure paste.


The word "lucky" I have highlighted with gesso.


Using clear heavy medium I have glued the transparent layer to the frame.



Then I mixed some Mini Art Stones with structure paste...


und added it on the edges of the cards.


After drying I have used alcohol inks for having rust effect.


For better blending of colors I have used Blender for alcohol inks.




And here are the ATCs..







Supplies I used:

ATC Frames Fancy
 LUCKY Confetti


Stay creative!

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant, creative idea - amazing inspiration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are good in it, loved the final shape of it. Can you share video tutorial to made this as well? Looking forward to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for lovely words :) No, tutorial for this ATCs I have made only this way.

      Delete