Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Believe in yourself

Hello everyone,

Today I have made an artjournal for you. I must say I really love the Um Wow Chipboards because they are so sturdy. They stand up to a lot of abuse....


I have also used some (very old) design paper, a paper doll, some lace, paint and fabric for this page. The chipboard was embellished like this :



First I tool the scissors to it as I didn't like the straight edges so I did some trimming. Once I was happy I pressed my VersaMark ink pad onto the chipboard and sprinkled all three colours embossing powder onto it and melted them. 



This is how it came out, quite nice but I decided to sand some of the shine off and get some of the chipboard out again. 



This is the finished result and I really love it.  


A couple of close - ups ...


You can see where the chipboard is peeking through again. 


And this is the finished page ! 


I hope I have inspired you to dust off the chipboards and use them too ! Maybe even to make a card or something ! They are so versatile. 

You will find the Damaged Punchinella background I used HERE



Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. Love that weathered Punchinella - what a great effect - and the papers are beautiful too. Lovely panel.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE this....your embossing technique is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete