Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Merry - bright

Hello everyone,

Today I have a trio of rusty ATC's for you. I made them a little shabby too as I thought it went well with the rusty backgrounds...



And here's how I made these... 


I used embossing powders on the chipboards. I used brass on the Elk's head and the stars, Red & Sparkly on the little circle that wasn't really a chipboard but a loose piece from inside a chipboard that fell out and I used for his nose.


Here is how that looks. 



Next I added some shading with my Big Brush Pens... 


Looks a bit more interesting like this I think. 



The paper was made with acrylic paint in 'iron' and it was made rusty with a patina spray.. I added some embossing and made sure it looked a little shabby... I also added some sari ribbon and some embroidery twine. 




On this card I also added the sari ribbon and embroidery twine and like on the other two a little doodling with a gold pen around the edges. 






This one got the same treatment too ! 




Here is another look at all three... 

I have used the following Chipboards:






Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Totally brilliant, Corrie - what a great trio - the rusty backgrounds, the lovely textures of the sari ribbon and Rudolph's nose shining merry and bright between the two word ATCs - love this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie! Grandios! You have saw the silhouette so different! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete