Friday, January 19, 2018

it's an Art Journal kind of day

Hi UmWowStudio Fans....
THANK YOU for stoppin' by the blog today!

I decided to pull out my Art Journal
and have some FUN!

mixed media art journal page showcasing chipboard and stencils by UmWowStudio by Lynne Forsythe

In my UmWowStudio stash I have a bag
of pieces parts from various chippies
I applied the pieces parts to my journal page.

Step One UmWowStudio Chipboard applied to art journal page

When dry, I applied a layer of medium through

wonky circle stencil by UmWowStudio

Step Two apply Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste through Wonky Circle Stencil

When dry I covered the whole page with
clear gesso.

Step Three apply Clear Gesso over entire art journal page

Then, I let the coloring begin.
I spritzed the entire page with mist.
Then, I used a pipette to drop
color onto the page.
Next, I mixed Prills with
a bit of medium and applied randomly
to the page.
Lastly, I splattered on a bit of white gesso.

Step Four applied Tattered Angel Glimmer Glaze and Glam White Gesso Gel Medium and Prills

I pulled out UmWowStudio
UmWowStudio Signature Series by Lynne Forsythe Small Chiprboard
 and SMALL IVY
UmWowStudio Signature Series by Lynne Forsythe Small Chiprboard
and painted on a bit of gesso.

Step Five paint chipboard with White Gesso

When dry, I colored the Ivy.

Step Six paint UmWowStudio Ivy chipboard with Tattered Angel Glimmer Glam

I put it all together to finish my page.

mixed media art journal page showcasing chipboard and stencils by UmWowStudio by Lynne Forsythe

mixed media art journal page showcasing chipboard and stencils by UmWowStudio by Lynne Forsythe

Once again....THANK YOU for stopping by!


 OTHER PRODUCTS USED

7gypsies
Mix and Match Ledger 6 x 9

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Night Sky
Lime Cordial
Organic Garden
Just Peachy
Yellow
Berrylicious

Glimmer Mist
Precious Metals

The Crafter's Workshop
Light and Fluffy
Clear Gesso
White Gesso
Clear Gel Medium

Yvonne Blair Designs/Impression Obsession
Words of Art

USArtquest
Express O Yourself

1 comment: