Thursday, July 18, 2013

Find Your Voice Catchup

Hi Folks!! Catching up on some find your voice goodness! I've really enjoyed this workshop so far and am loving the things I'm realizing / learning about myself!!

I'm doing a little catch up but it's not too shabby!


First I really wanna share how the cover of my journal turned out. I ended up cutting a few personal pieces on my cutter and binding together a ton of water color paper. The Journey alphas are from Pink Paislee. The ribbon is from May Arts. That cute little face is from Mary Vogel Lozinak. The Heart Hands are BRAND NEW to the UmWowStudio site! Check them out! I also used UmWowStudio Heart Confetti and one of my newly designed stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! the Striped Border Arrow.

This was my completion of lesson one.. doing a "you are here" page. The Glimmer Mist is Charcoal and Firefly. I used a piece from the UmWowStudio Love This Flair and You Are Here and GeoTag stamps from VLVS!.


I really loved these photos that everyone was putting together for Week 2  - so I put one together and made it into a page. I still have a few small details to fill in on the right. My mind map is a work in progress and I'll be sharing that later.... 

I really wanted to share though that this week UmWowStudio is the sponsor over @ Find Your Voice, and I'm also a contributor. You'll find the following photos with details here.

 But basically I've come to realize my love for infographic style information (like on the right) and will be implementing tons more of it into my work, as well as recording smaller more detailed happenings in our lives, rather than focusing on the large monumental stuff. Chances are we'll remember those anyways!

4 comments:

  1. cool pages DeeDee! i signed up for the class, but have done anything yet, due to dog sitting, and dont have all my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm maybe I should sign up!!!! Great stuff DeeDee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome DeeDee. I just signed up after reading this. And those Heart Hands...oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the look of the book, especially with the black and white picture of you with the words over top! Such a great job--can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete