Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stay True to your HEART by Lynne


Hi UmWowStudio Fans!!!
Thank you sooo much for stopping
by the blog today!!



I had a LOT OF FUN with this little project....
my Chunky ATC.


I began with a piece of wood
cut to 2.5" x 3.5"
I painted all the edges black and
while waiting for the paint to dry....
I cut a 3.5" strip of
7 Dots Studio ~ Homegrown ~ Attic
from the strip I cut
(2) 2.5" x 3.5"
(2) 1.5"x 3.5"
(2) 1.5" x 2.5"
When the black paint was dry
I distressed the edges of the paper
and adhered them to the Chunky ATC.

I applied a layer of texture medium through
UmWowStudio's Handwriting Stencil
randomly all over the ATC.
When dry I spritzed the entire ATC with mist.
While still wet, I dug at the paper
exposing the core.


I painted one UmWowStudio's ~ Leaf Stems with paint.


I spritzed a piece of cheese cloth with mist.


I applied a layer of Gesso to my ATC
with a palette knife.

From here I began put my Chunky ATC together.
I tied a piece of red jute around the ATC
with a loopy bow in the front.

For accent I added a metal corner.


I tucked the colored cheese cloth
behind the jute.


I cut apart the UmWowStudio ~ Leaf Stem
and tucked it behind the flowers.


My creation just wouldn't be complete
with out some verbage.
I pulled out 7 Dot Studios ~ Homegrown ~ Word Stickers
and picked some words that spoke to my heart!


I hope you enjoy my creative journey.
Once again.....THANK YOU for stopping by!


PRODUCTS USED:
UmWowStudio
Leaf Stems

7 Dots Studio
Homegrown Collection

Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster ~ Cayenne
Shimmering Matte Acrylic ~ Moss Green

Ranger
Multi Medium Matte
Archival ~ Jet Black

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist ~ Tarnished Silver

Petaloo
Darjeeling Anenome x 4 Cream

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Lynne ! I have never made a chunky ATC ! Must try some time !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete