Thursday, October 27, 2016

It's a wedding....by Lynne Forsythe

Hi UmWowStudio Fans.....


I created a card to celebrate
the upcoming wedding of a LOVELY couple.
Since the day I received the

I have been looking for the opportunity to use it....
and that day FINALLY ARRIVED!


The base of my card is
a CCB Greeting Card Kraft with Canvas.
I then applied Pearl Plaster through the 



 I sprayed and splattered various
Mist and Glams onto the card face to create subtle color. 

Next, I pulled out some vintage lace and
adhered it to the face of my card.....

I took the UmWowStudio Ampersand
and painted on a bit of Pearl Plaster,
which I heated to cause it to bubble.
(LOVE THE LOOK!)
I then randomly splattered on a bit of
Glam for an additonal splash of color.

FOR ONCE....I chose to use no verbage on my creation
to let the Ampersand say it all!


Lastly, I pulled out a few roses and painted on a bit of
Glam to accent the flowers.
What would a wedding card be without flowers?

I LOVE how my card came out....
and I wish the couple the BEST in the future.

Other Products Used:
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam ~ Tide Pool & Times Square
Glimmer Mist ~ Precious Metal

Canvas Corp Brands
Greeting Cards Kraft with Canvas
Petaloo by Floracraft
DIY Rosebuds

Perfect Paints
Pearl Plaster ~ Shimmering Moon

2 comments: