Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Lovin' - REVEAL

I want you to know.. I had originally intended to do six days of sneak peeks.. but have revised my plan ;) I also now have TEN kits waiting to be ordered.. rather than making them all as the orders come in. You live and you learn and I thank you all for being patient through my learning process ;) 

Full Kit:



The Contents:
One large turquoise Peony
Three medium sized yellow roses
One medium sized turquoise rose
Two miniature turquoise cabochons
One white crocheted flower
One yellow sun rosette
One eighteen inch burlap string and muslin banner
Two recycled corrugated cardboard butterflies
One nest with three loose paper eggs
One turquoise resin owl
One yellow and turquoise shabby kite with extra long tail
Five white doily clouds
Five white cardstock clouds
Three vintage book clouds

What do you think? Something you could create with?? 
Trying the Paypal buttons..

--RETIRED--

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow DeeDee! You have really outdone yourself with this one! If I wasn't on a scrappy starvation diet, I would be getting this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! Love the colors. The birdsnest would be great for a little wreath. Flowers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors . . . I'm definitely getting this one. Plus, I already have an idea for a LO in mind. :) (Now to get it down onto paper.)

    ReplyDelete