Friday, September 28, 2012

Day #6..

I can't believe we only have one more day after this!! Today's Tag plays off of yesterday's tag.. kraft and black and the mason jar full of... sooomething ;)

EDGAR ALLAN POE!!


I'm having fun layering stamps and figuring out different ways to put them together. I will admit.. my Raven got a little wonky, but he'll forever be with his poe :) 

P.S. your secret letter from me is.... "T"
now onto the other stops!!

Each and every team member has something amazing to offer!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome tags you've been making for the blog hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting Poe in the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT...SO CLEVER!!!!! TFS GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Poe felt in a jar with his life and drug abuse, but then he wrote great works. I see that jar being a staple in stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm suffering from a serious case of tag-envy. Awesome!

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poe looks good in the jar! I need those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you got Poe in that jar, soooo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like I said before... I LOVE THE JAR... It arrived at my house... too late for this hop. GREAT TAG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one is my favoritest one yet!

    ReplyDelete