check the May Arts blog for details and a short video on making the flower/rosette on the third tag :)
Supplies used include:
- May Arts: XL09 – Ivory Suede Leaves, 393-25-01 – White flowers, EM02 – Ivory Net, and the Ivory Canvas.
- Paper: Black cardstock, My Mind’s Eye On The Bright Side.
- Inks: Ranger’s Archival Black, Distress Stain in Pumice Stone, a Uni-ball pen, Liquid Pearls, Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist in Charcoal.
- Stamps: Viva Las VegaStamps!: 18793 – Pointed Pen Tip, 18098 – Birds on a Wire, 5757 – Chicken Wire, 16207 – Writing Background.
- Other: Pink Paislee Wooden Alphas, Helmar Quick Dry adhesive, double sided tape, Martha Stewart Punch, pearls, brads.