(it looks like my post neglected to go live at the correct time, I apologize!)
Good Morning everyone!! Thanks so much for joining me today on my stop of the Christmas Splendor Blog Hop!!!
Today some fabulous crafters are being sponsored by Want2Scrap to share some gorgeous Christmasy creations!
And here is my creation! A vintagy inspired Christmas Card:
I used the Christmas Tree bling from the set, a layered 3D embellishment from UmWowStudio found in the Under The Mistletoe Kit, Snowflake stamps and Miracle Tape from Viva Las VegaStamps!, paper from Authentique, Kraft paper, Distress Ink in Walnut Stain by Ranger, a Prima Distressing tool, and Zing embossing powder in white.
Now get a kick on and visit the rest of the hop!!! :)
Here is the hop list :
1. Angela Holt (Angela Holt Designs)http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com
2. Connie Mercer-- http://www.craftgoodies.com
3. Lorrie Simons-- http://www.pickledtinkcrafts.blogspot.com/
4. Tabetha Watson--http://www.tabethascreations.blogspot.com
5. Jan Hennings-- http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com
6. Michelle Well-- http://histrulybeloved.blogspot.com/
7. Dee Dee Carton--http://www.umwowstudio.com (You are here!)
9. Susan Brown--http://www.sbartist.com
Leave me a comment, become a blog follower, and like the UmWowStudio facebook page for a chance to win a set of the 3D embellishments used to make this card :)