Thursday, November 8, 2012

Under The Mistletoe REVEAL!

I know.. with figuring out all the info for the class I've neglected posting sneak peeks.. but I think you might be grateful as you weren't TEASED for a whole week...


.... remember the inspiration?



I really went WILD with red, white and kraft.. a splash of black and some gorgeous lime green!!

I'm sure on the EIGHTH of the month you'd love to see the kit! Especially those of you who have purchased it on faith ;)

well here you go!! :

This kit includes:
2 vintage red "carnations"
1 fabric lollipop flower
7 distressed script ornaments in kraft (3 of one style, 4 of the other)
2 distressed script paper pine trees
2 small french lace paper doilies
1 large french lace paper doily
1 6 inch hat pin
1 resin pine cone
2 resin acorns
1 wooden "Be Merry" spoon
1 pearl ornament string
a paper snowflake scatter
and
3 layered embellishments!!




Well? Was it worth the absence of sneak peeks?? There is no resin add on kit this month, I hope you'll forgive me :)

The kit is $18, as always... $3 shipping for US, $5 shipping for Canada, and $6 shipping anywhere else :)

Kit with US Shipping:


Kit with Canadian Shipping:


Kit with International Shipping:

♥♥♥

1 comment: