Sunday, June 23, 2013

Las Vegas or BUST {A 12x12}

Last week I got to share a layout on the Helmar Blog. This is what our uHaul looked like when we moved in 2012 from Gillette to Las Vegas! I took this opportunity to use the UmWowStudio June Sketch Challenge as well! (Check it out on the sidebar)



I got to use TONS of products by my favorite companies on this baby... UmWowStudio Chevron Arrow (Just the tail), Pieces and bits from a Gauche Alchemy Kit, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, seed beads, an epoxy brad, my label maker. The likes! 

I'm sharing this here today though to show this:


I used Gauche Alchemy's Punchinella has a mask and some Liquid Scrap Dots by Helmar as the medium... right as I laid down the glue I applied micro beads, seed beads and the likes to it, then let it dry for 48 hours. I LOVE IT!! The ink is Glimmer Mist. 

I'll be linking this baby up to the Paper Issues link up for the Persnickety Prints Issue.

1 comment: