Friday, August 16, 2013

I Think You Are Magic {12x12 by Jess}

Today Jess has got a stunner for us in 12x12 format!!


Jess says "I begged Ms. DeeDee to make a set of bee flair just for this layout. I took this photo and all I could picture for the page was honeybees, wildflowers, and whispy stuff! Of course the flair came out awesome and I was able to put my page plan into motion.



I also used the hexagon chipboard background with some random layered hexagons to echo the bee theme on here. Fittingly, the paper is old school Pink Paislee: Queen Bee. The colors of the paper and natural kraft elements and twine all added to the "fresh meadow" look I was going for.

This layout also needed a nice smattering of circle confetti. Everything looks better with confetti!"

UWS supplies:
Hexagon Background
Layered Hexagons
Circle Confetti
The Bee's Knees Set

7 comments:

  1. Unbelievably adorable layout Jess!!! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jess! That photo worked perfectly with this page and concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! I love the hexagon chipboard background on here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful- I always love a good bee motif!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout! Love how well everything blends with the picture!

    ReplyDelete