Wednesday, August 21, 2013

In Her Hands It's Magic {12x12 by Miae}

This layout today is by Miae -- and just like Miae it's UBER fab!
 
 
Miae says : You know how kids love bubbles...something so simple yet endlessly entertaining, well I wanted to capture that sense of magic of seeing bubbles floating in the air. I used the Layered Circles and Layered Butterflies to help me along!


Using gel medium, I covered the circles in tissue paper, wrinkles and all, then added a little paint. 
 
 
The butterfly is covered with Deco Art Snow Tex and painted over with watercolors. 
Supplies:

Derwent Inktense 
Angora watercolors
Faber Castell Pitt Pastel
Faber Castell Big Brush Pitt Pen
Gesso
Snow Tex
Gel Medium

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how stunning Miae! swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, girl! The colors... the photos... everything about this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colors and this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love the color and texture you achieved here.

    ReplyDelete