Thursday, April 9, 2015

'Happy Memory' by Geraldine Pasinati

Hello everyone,
It's my turn again - Geraldine' and I'm back with an Earthy~ Nature tone layout of my daughter Mackenna and featuring some gorgeous Umwowstudio chipboard. The photo is a few years old but one of my many favourites.
 
'Happy Memory'
 

 
 UmWowStudio products used:
 
Damask Mask
 


 
My Layout was also inspired by the April sketch....I flipped the sketch though as I love to focus on the left hand side of my pages.
 
 
Till next time..G!

3 comments:

  1. Geraldine, Your layouts make me feel like I am in a fairytale! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout. Love the way you build up chipboard and flowers around that lovely picture.
    Thank you so much for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the many textures!

    ReplyDelete