Monday, April 27, 2015

Seuls au monde by Ladybird

 
Hello everyone, today, I am here to show you a layout I have wanted to do for a long time.

I love this photo of my son with his Dad. There is so much love in it. It seems they are just the two of them in the world... and that's what my title literally says. I should even say alone in the universe... but the background says it all.
In the picture below, you can see how I used the Um Wow Studio stars to connect the papers all together. I tried to draw constellations and I love the texture it gives to the paper. That's what I love with confetti chipboards, they can transform a layout by adding precious details.

For this layout, I used the Star Confetti.

And papers from My Mind's Eye and Studio Tekturek.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I met at an astronomy class at the planetarium and I've wanted to create a layout about that. Love this idea of constellation paper and stars! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout that really showcases your picture!

    ReplyDelete