Monday, February 12, 2018

She made room.....tag

Howdy UmWowStudio Fans.....


I had a snow day
and I created up a storm.
Had to trudge through the snow
the next morning to get to my photo area!


I pulled out a tag and
mixed a bit of paint and modeling paste together
and applied it through 


When dry, I spritz with mist and then dropped Glam onto my tag
with a pippette. I gently spritzed my tag with water and let it dry.


I applied a bit of Multi Medium Matte to my tag
with a paint brush and then I sprinkled on a bit of Prills.


I then dry brushed on a bit of white gesso.



with Modeling Paste.
When dry I dropped Glam on the Small Ivy,
spritzed with a bit of water and dried it.
You can see my technique HERE!


I cut apart my UmWowStudio ~ Small Ivy into 3 pieces.
I cut up a piece of wire mesh and stapled it to my tag.


I pulled out a bunch of Mist and colored a few white flowers!!


Pictures of my Tag


Every tag needs a quote!




Other Products Used
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist
Tutti Fruiti
Wedding Pink
Sunflower
Crushed Shells
Precious Metals
Candy Corn

Glimmer Glam
Bon Bon
Caspian Sea
Lime Cordial

Canvas CorpKraft Tag

The Crafter's WorkshopHeavy Body Acrylic Paint ~ Kale Smoothie
Marcasite Silver Modeling Paste
Antique Gold Modeling Paste
White Gesso

Impression Obsession/Yvonne Blair Designs
Everyday Quotes 1

UsArtQuest
Prills ~ Express~O Yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment