Monday, February 19, 2018

Mysterious

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post for today ! I have made a tag :


I used the 'Wooden Sign' Chipboard

and also one of the 'Layered Clouds'


This is what I did to the 'Wooden Sign': (unfortunately I forgot to take photos what I did to the cloud, it was an afterthought,  I applied 2 layers of embossing powder).


This is what it looks like in its natural form.. 


I started with 2 layers of white gesso. 


I added colour with my Big Brush Markers by Faber Castell. 


This is what it looked like when I finished. 



Next I stamped it with the words: "she was" and "mysterious". 




Here's the cloud I heat embossed it with a coat of dark blue embossing powder first and then went over the top with a light blue with gold flecks in it. I like that you still can see the dark blue here and there. 


A close up. All stamps I used are by VivaLasVegaStamps! The background was painted with PaperArtsy Acrylic paints. 



And here she is again ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today !







1 comment: