Saturday, February 12, 2011

News news news!!

First of all... we lost a follower.. who QUITS following a blog? lol.. have I become boring? lame? uninteresting?? Whelp, I'll work on that.. and here's my first try:


WE MADE THE FRONT PAGE OF ETSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!




And I'd also like to say that we are TEN people away from 100!! I will be asking TWO more girls to join the design team... as well as inviting guest designers to help out periodically! The guest designers will be based on those who participate each week :) don't forget to pass our name around and share us with all your crafty friends!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so cool that your shop was highlighted on the front page of Etsy; not so cool that you lost a follower.
    That happened to me a while ago and I felt kind of silly because I was a little bit hurt, like it was somehow a personal slight, lol. You are not boring, or lame.. not getting enough sleep, yes, but not uninteresting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you shop being featured DeeDee! I'm sure you'll hit 100 followers soon.

    ReplyDelete