Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SM #42

Hello everyone!! This week marks the first sketch for May! Hope you're working on getting last month's finished.. you have until the 30th :)

Starting with this sketch I'm going to pause on prizes - I'll still provide sketches for each of you to use as inspiration and we'll still have the girls helping out with examples, but prizes are hard to scrape together and everyone knows that no one is sitting pretty right now with things like gas and grocery prices!

Hope you will all still join me here each week and please feel welcome here! I love seeing how everyone interprets each sketch - it really is a great feeling knowing I can encourage each of you to craft!




DeeDee:
(I'm posting this over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog today.. be sure to check it out!! They're giving away blog candy and there are tons of great features all week long of various stamping techniques by the other DT members!)


Jenn:


Kylie:


RachelMay:


Sarah:




Please post a link to your blog post using Mr. Linky :) you have until May 31st for this sketch.

2 comments:

  1. There it is :-) You know me, I'll keep playing... no prizes necessary, I love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete