Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Layered Chip on CARDS!!

Today I've got some beautiful cards from Miss Jess Mutty to share with you :)

She put together a gorgeous set using our layered chip!

I'll let Jess take over from here!:

I am so excited to be here for my first UmWowStudio blog post! So excited that I couldn't stop at one card and made a set for you today.



The first uses the layered banners and I decided to keep them raw because the color complemented my paper choice and because the char is just so stinkin' cool! They really draw the eye to the focal point of the card.






The second card features the layered butterflies. I got a little fancier with these. I sprayed one with gold mist and it took the color beautifully without getting even a little bit soggy. And the moment I saw the layered chip I knew I was going to have to use the thin border piece like a dam (think decorating sugar cookies...) for clear Glossy Accents. I covered the bottom piece with paper and some bits of paper doily ribbon, adhered the top border, and then filled the middle with the Glossy Accents... love it!

 
Didn't she put together some beautiful pieces for us to see today?? Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous projects with us, Jess!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jess...these are just fab. LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are beautiful! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely, Jess. I'm going to try the layered chipboard with Glossy Accents since it looks fabulous on your card. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful! Love the color palette and the chip accents are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty projects. I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete