Wednesday, July 10, 2013

? -- {A 12x12 by Kylie}

It's Kylie up today and she's got an adorable Red White and Blue layout to share!!


I know that I have raved and raved about the colour of the UmWowStudio chipboard, but let me tell you again just how much I love it. Kraft coloured supplies have long been a favourite of mine and UmWowStudio has totally impressed me with the quality and colour of their chip. So I like to use it naked. And here, it fits perfectly as a complement to my red, white and blue layout of my daughter's July 4th pic from last year based on DeeDee's July sketch. The expression says it all really, so I decided to break out the UmWowStudio Symbol Mash and titled the layout {?}. I included some of the Layered Circles as accents too.


Other Supplies: BoBunny and Canvas Corp papers, Maya Rd envelope and ticket, The Twinery twine, ric rac and film diecut stickers from stash. And a manky Gelly Roll pen that gave up halfway through the journalling!

No comments:

Post a Comment