Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2 of a Kind {Cards by Jess Mutty}


It's Wednesday and by all INTENDED purposes that means Creative Team inspiration is here!!

Today I'm sharing 2 cards done by the uber talented Jess Mutty. The first is A Little Bird Told Me :




Jess says : "I've been admiring the floral chipboard set for a while now and felt it calling to me this month. And I know everyone says it but I will say it again... the kraft look of the chip is gorgeous just as it is. I love it nekkid!

So I wanted to find paper that would compliment that rich kraft color. Crate Paper's Restoration line is an oldie but one of my favorites and has nice muted tones that coordinate with kraft elements.

For the first card I "welded" the bluebell and the daisy by trimming the stem of the daisy into a point and wedging it into the leaves of the bluebell. I liked the look of a cluster of wild flowers.





And the 2nd is Hey You :






The second card has a very similar design but I used the cattails, which are just the coolest!"

1 comment: