Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Sketch!!

Hello!!


Here is the JULY Sketch!!!

thank you so much for everyone who linked up last month! I can't believe how good all the link ups were.. just AWESOME! I tried to comment on each post, sometimes Capcha got in my way.. and once there was no post just an image. Keep in mind if you want comments on your beautiful creations -- I can't leave a comment if there isn't a place!


The random winner from last month is...


Michele Kosciolek!!! (Holy crap girl.. winner winner chicken dinner)

Email me @ deedee@umwowstudio.com for details on your prize :)

Rules:
-Each sketch will air for one month.
-Enter as many times as you like.
-Please link up to your direct blog post (or fb image, flickr image, photobucket image etc.)
-Please link back to UmWowStudio.
-Include how you used the sketch (Did you flip it? Reverse it? Use it almost directly?)
-Due by the last day of the month at midnight Pacific time.
-And the final requirement.. use an UmWowStudio product!
Up for grabs:
-A fan feature.
-a $20 gift certificate to UmWowStudio with free shipping.


Now let's share JULY'S sketch with you!!!


It may look a little familiar.. I HAD to base it off my last layout because I want to see how each person would interpret it!! I had so much fun making the original layout and am still so impressed with its turnout. I can't wait to see what you all do!! (I also included a suggestion for our new FLAIR!)







4 comments:

  1. OMG!! Who is the luckiest girl?!? ME, that's who!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michele! fantastic creation, of course :-) Now I cannot wait to play with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Michele! :) Awesome new sketch, DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm first!!! I loved the design when you posted that layout DeeDee and am so happy you made it your sketch this month!

    ReplyDelete