Monday, March 27, 2017

Adore

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost. Today I have another art journal to share. Yes,  I know, boring... but that is what I like to do...


This time I used my pencil to add some circles and some writing (thank you DeeDee for the idea, I would have never tried this if I hadn't seen you do it!) 
Here's how I treated the chipboard:


I applied some acrylic paint with a brayer.. 


Lightest colour first..


Then adding a little of the dark at the bottom. 


over the top I added some holographic embossing powder... 




Look how that sparkles ! 



Here are some detail pictures... 


sparkly ! 


Wasn't she gorgeous ! I don't know why I am obsessed with her but I am... lol


Here she is again... 


And the finished journal page.

I used this chipboard:


You will find it HERE

Thank you for stopping by today !! 






2 comments:

  1. Not boring at all, Corrie - this is a fabulous page, perfect for the fabulous Marilyn! Love the circle motifs and colours and your treatment of the word "adore" is gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The true facts of anything are never get bore. When i saw this blog also i am getting same feeling. Thanks for your blog.

    Sameera
    Nice Mobile Cases and Covers Designer.

    ReplyDelete