Thursday, March 23, 2017

Our Mixed Media Moods March Challenge

Hi UmWowStudio Fans....
It's me...Lynne!


For my post I decided I would play along
with our Fearless Leader's challenge.....
Our Mixed Media Moods


And just in time for this challenge was the arrival
of a package of goodies from UmWowStudio
and guess what it was wrapped in
mustard yellow tissue paper......confirmation!

So, I pulled out an art board and adhered the tissue paper
and vintage farm weather paper to the board.


From there the layering began....


Do you see the UmWowStudio
Doodle Mash
embedded in the Polishing Plaster??


now to tell on myself....
I WAS REALLLLY STRUGGLING
with the mustard yellow color!
Because of that....I did more layering...
then I applied
and overall spritz of Glimmer Mist.


Still not totally happy I layered on a bit of
Crackle Paint and more Glimmer Glaze and Glimmer Mist.
Finally I was HAPPY!


I had used some of the tissue paper to dab
the products I had added to my canvas,
so I cut out a few flowers.




Do you see the UmWowStudio
Vintage Ladder?
I painted it with the Black Gesso and
spritzed with a bit of Glimmer Mist.


I used a few twigs wrapped with wire.


I finished it off with a FABULOUS QUOTE!


HOPE you enjoyed my creations....
if you are interested in playing along with
Our Mixed Media Moods

OTHER PRODUCT USEDTattered Angels 
Kraft ~ Glimmer Mist
Carrot ~ Glimmer Glam

The Crafter's Workshop
Black Gesso
Perfect Paints
Sunwashed Clay ~ Polishing Plaster
USArtquest
Third Place ~ Prills

DecoArts
Crackle Paint

Ranger
Multi Medium Matte
Potting Soil ~ Archival Ink

Yvonne Blair Designs/IOStamps
Will you Forever be

2 comments: