Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Shower Layout =)

I've of course been needing to do a layout on our Baby Shower... so here it is. It's based off of the sketch @ SketchyThursdays - I tilted it to the side and instead of pasting down photos made a pocket for TONS of photos to slide into behind the main one.



The colors didn't come out exactly as planned... but there are tons of stuff I love about this layout....

The pocket of photos

My brand new punch that makes edges look torn out of a notebook.

The punchinella stencil and the doodling

The journaling.. first time I've tried this sort and I think I like it!

Products used: FancyPants paper, EP sticker, Distress ink, random satin ribbon I dyed myself, sewing machine/thread, black pen, bingo card, 7gypsies punch, Art blanche chipboard, dymo label maker.

4 comments:

  1. The pocket of photos are very great idea!!!
    Awesome!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeee how you added the extra pics!! This is AWESOME Dee Dee!! WOW! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool color combo, I love it and it works with the photos so well! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool and interesting idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete